Wednesday, January 26, 2011

STHLM Day 8

Really cold today!  21 during the day then 10 at night!  BRRRRR...

I took my first Spinning class in Sweden and that was interesting.  No joke: they played "She Bangs!" by Ricky Martin, and of course lots of Euro dance.  I sure missed Crunch.

Randomly at breakfast, they had fresh lychees!  Go figure!

We met our video director, Adrien Boberg at Chokladbollen.  "Chocolate balls" are fantastic and I need to learn how to make them.  So yummy!

Then we saw our Zaza at NonSolo and then pretty much hibernated after that.

Oh we got our Conscious Life Expo tix and Coachella sold out...it's good to plan ahead, I say!

But we are trying to manifest Axwell wanting to play Follow Me Home at his set and then we could make an appearance and get artist passes, opening up our 2 tix...wouldn't that be great!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment